mandag 25. februar 2013

Asus Padfone 2 Camera

hey all!
So, it's dark outside, so I wanted to give this camera a challenge, a real one...
As it was almost impossible to see, I noticed some really cool treas, and turned on the nighttime settings on the camera.

This didn't go too well:





As you can see, or not...this is how it looks outside at this moment...with nightvision from the camera. For some reason the flash seemed to work perhaps only half of the pictures.

Now, i took some upclose pictures of a wall and snow with normal settings,now thats something quite different...

Take a look at that detail...amazing...

again, amazing 13MP details of snow up-close.

Anyway, I'm not saying this camera sucks in the dark, but for the first few pictures I was unable to take Good Pictures, so i need to play around with settings to make it work(if I can)

If you are considering buying this device, I still would recommend it, as it has some many aspects that are simply cool and amazing. The front 13MP camera is just one. The menus are superfast and it can run basically whatever you could want to run on a pad or phone!

I'll write more later on the nightvision on post some outcomes later...

if you forgot to check out the video, here it is again:


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar